AMVs klance e voltron

Toothbrush + Toothbrush + Endless summerSuper Hottie + You're in love + Brand new + Nonsense + All we knowMe too + Cooler than me + Cooler than me 2 + Lift you up + Unsaid + You know I got you + In the stars + In the stars (2) + My youth + TRNDSTTR + Heart on your sleeve + Domingo en fuego + Cecilia and the satellite + Just my type + You're on + Radar + Me and you + Rumors + Moondust + Moondust (2) + Moondust (3) + Sunglasses + Wasted + UGH + Messed up hair + Home + Home 2 + Home 3 + Thinking out loudBreakeven + Animals + Animal +  Take it or leave it + There for youYoungblood + Fervidus affectus + Lance is such a... + Nowhere to go + Lucky + Lucky 2 + Little talks + Little talks (2) + What did you do to me? + beautiful + Cliff's edge + It's 4 am + Talk too much + You're the lucky ones + Lucky ones + Lucky ones 2 + Rhythm after the summer + k l a n c e + You don't want to be alone + I'm yours + Ignorance is a bliss + Love in the middle of a firefight + Suburbia + Torturous + Street fight + Closer + I ship it + Breathe + Apathy + I will always find you + Always + Always 2 + Mortality + MagicNew obcession + Cancer + Beast + Focal point + Inside out + One more night + One more night (2) + In my space + Colors + Colors 2 + Blue + Blue 2 + Spread the klance love + I'll bury my love + Love and letter + Hold each other + Waste of time + Treasure + Oasis + The truth + For him 0For him + For him 2 + For him 3 + For him 4 + For him 5 + For him 6 + Make a move + Secret santa + Monster + Stellar + Went too far + Worth the risk + I must insist + I feel you somehow + Video games + Stop desire + Not thinking of you + Out of my league + Second thoughts + Glad you came + Who we're mean to be + Dreaming + The wizard + Please don't say you love me + Love like you + Half moon + Lonely + Evaquate + Bittersweet 0 + Bittersweet + Bittersweet 2 + Gasolina + Something that we're not + Running through my veins + Something good + Begin again + Beggin'on your kneesLove me more + Please fall in love + Busy being yours + Klance mini amv + You and me + You and me 2Reforget + Take it or leave it + Sweater Sadness + Umbrella + Umbrella 2 + I just wanna know + Four minutesMentirosa + Something jsut like this + I can't help but love you + Can't help but love you + We should be lovers instead + True love + True love 2 + Love like you 2 + Love like you 3 + I am + Stay + Fine by me + Wild wild love + Number one + Oh, kiss me + Bloodstream + Too young to be in love + Lights down low + Et remix + Desperate measures + He said, she said + Will you still love me + House of cards + House of cards 2 + Attention + Make you feel loved + No promises + Faded + Faded 2 + Poolside + Oceans + Oceans 2 + Untouchable + Night changes + Freak like me + Too young to be in love + Lights down low + Still here + Still here 2 + Still here 3 + Attention + Make you feel loved + Wild wild love 2 + Wild + Fine by me + Boyfriend + Why + Red flavor + Can't cover up his heart + Keith needs a little sympathy + Bst + Really really + Oh nana + Bitter + sweetness + Overnight + Weak + Weak 2 + Weak 3 + Weak 4 + No thank you + Sweet talk + Sweet talk 2 + Call you mine + Over and over + Over and over 2 + Over and over 3 + Over and over 4 + Don't wanna cry + Lani + Auditions + You make me + Coca cola bottle + Magnetizing + Running through my veins + Don't let me down + High + Black coffee + Oh my mind + Bloodstream + Losing time + Daft pretty boys + AloneSay something + Wires + Starboy  + War of hearts + Habits of my heart + Self-destructive + Cake by the ocean + Fireflies + Shut up and kiss me + Six feet under  + I do adore + Boom clap + Klance + keith mep parts + Stay  + DKLA + Casual affair + Do i wanna know + Into you + Into you 2 + Constellations + Don't want it back + I still wait for you + Stay a little longer + Love is alive + Half moon + Mep dump + Heathens + Metropolis + I wanna fly + Eyes closed +  Goodbye to a world + House of gold + GoldYou're breaking me + Undone / animalGreeting from california + Ghosting + Melancholy hill + Gravity + Gravity 2 + I hate you i love youCoffee + Who we're meant to be + Never let you down + When you leave + Every little thing about you + Desperate measures Nicotine + Nicotine 2 + Diet mountain dewStillhereAlone + ET2ET + Dirty laundryThis is my paradise + Rocketeer + ClarityI am + InnocenceCollision + Let me love you + On my mindCecilia and the satelite + Outside + WavesSoul seller + Unknown lover + Super love + Yikes + Save me + Give me a try + Wonderwall + Any kind of guy + Blood in the water + Sixteen + Whatever it takes + Drugs + Jenny + Half of my heart + Wait a minute + Run away with me + Sleepover + What's a soulmate + What's a soulmate 2 + Hot n cold + The beach + Remedy + Baby are you down + Emotional + K L A N C E + Crybaby + Good thing + Good thing 2 [fem!klance] + Happy all the time + Sunday + season 3 klance + Falling in love + Afterlife + Preview + Talk dirty ******* Sooner or later + Point of no return + Dangerous + Lost boy + Hot mess + Hot mess 2 + Sunshine + Troublemaker + Troublemaker 2 + Lance luvs it + Six shooter + Lost prince + Here comes the hotstepper + Sit still look prettydark!voltron | AnimalBlue + Kill the director + Lowkey flex + Happy new year [hilário!!!] + Heathens + I'm afraid + Entertain us + Be together + Afraid + Feisty + Feisty 2 + Sad machineHeroes will rise + HeroesHome + Home 2+ You're on + Thunder of the drums + Fresh eyes + Rich kidsTrapdoor + Shape of you + Sadness machine + Castle + Nanana + Fools + For a player + Your love + Down 4 u + Pompeii + Pompeii full + Fireworks + For a player + Despacito + Despacito 2 + MEP pack + Steal your heart + MEP parts + Oh nana + I'm ready + Melancholy hill + Shelter + Shelter 2 + Shelter 3 + Got that sugar + Audition + Airplanes + Airplanes 2 + Forever + Plans + So clear + You're on + Overtime + I'll be yours + Defenders + Ignorance is bliss + Mep dump + In the name of love + Believer + Compilation + Womanizer + Senpai + Oh daddy + Daddy issues + Get low + Dangerous + Misunderstood + Help me breathe + Fractures + Stay + That's my best friend + Shape of you + Moves like jaegar + You're not alone + From here + I'll come around + We'll fall from the sky + You're beating heart + Baby you don't have to rush + We're the universe's only hope + Running with the wild things + Lion + 8teen + The kids ain't alright + We are the hearts + Worlds collide + Not today + Paralyzed + Paralyzed 2 + Weight + All time low + This is all we know + Dependance + Skyline + Atlas + Mayday + Wasn't supposded to be + Secrets + altean!lance + Voltron WIP + Ryder or riot + Everything black + Drowning + Mambo + Rise + Moondust + So good + Right round + Bubblegum bitch + So sad so sad + Please don't go + I like that + idfc + Teladuv + Habit of my heart + Damn + L.G.B.T + Money + Lucky strike + Sharp shooter + Dirty rich + RockStar + Lotor isn't even in voltron yet what is this + Monster + Cupcake + Lolipop + Sweet dreams + War child + Lance ah + Savespacedad + Pity control + Mad hatter + Temperature + It'll be okay + Weak + MEP dump + Under my skin + I lose myself + Starboy + Without me + War of hearts + Bi bi bi + Bi bi bi 2 + We are family + Teenagers + Let it rock + Mi gente + Applications open + Kiss me like the world is gonna disappear + Diablo + Sassy + No scrubs + All star + Devil + The domino effect + I know who i am + Surrender + Release + green&black + True colors + Burning in the skies + Memories + Airplanes + Shelter + Lance luvs it + Gravity + happy new year my buddy my pal + Ain't my fault + Ain't my fault 2 + Greedy + Do what you want + Angel + Can't slow down + Seventeen + You caused it + Live like legends + We are a good team + Never be like you + Monster + I just want to spend my life with you + Close + War + Run + Boys + Applause + Hall of fame + Middle + Hold on + Hold on 2 + Blue + dismantle;repair + Heavy in your arms + Dream + Season 3 + Tell the world im alive + Another love + I was so sure + Bad karma