No.6 amvs




AMVs/MMVs of No.6
For those who had a hard time searching for amv's/mmv's, here you have a hierarchical masterpost. And I should say that some of the videos in the "not incredible" category are quite good, they weren't just... well, incredible.

Manga based:
Perfect ones» The Beach | drawn to you. | Not meant to be | If it makes you sad | Watch me bleed | Illusion | Love | The lovers that went wrong | You stole my star | Gold star | Here | Wips
Good edition» Ethereal | Night time | Awake my soul (a little simple) | Unconditionally | Brave | Ordinary | Between the lines | I swear | Aod | Foreign | Will you still love me? | aod. | Where butterflies never die | just.like.a.bad.joke | Nothing new |
Good timing/song» Sounds | Unrequited | Abandon | Lost (not recommended to emotional people) | Where the butterflies never die | Ghost | Semi-automatic | Pity | Love |
Not incredible, but worth of a look» Painting flowers | Slowly let me drown | Domestic | Longing | I'm a proud sinner | Only bithces wear prada |

Anime based:
Perfect ones» Hurt | Moondust | The happiest of men | Utopia | Explosions | Stay high | My confessions | Future kings | Take my hand
Good edition» In love w/ a criminal | Sublimal | We are broken | Watercolour | --- | My midnight romeo | SiMpLe | Our story | Fallin'away | Still | Decode | Can i exist? | Shattered |
Good timing/song» Parasite city | Stay awake | Stasis | Human | Love dearest | We shout | Until the last falling star | Where is my mind | Stray italian greyhound | I still remember | Love until we bleed | Lazy dancer (i like the edition, though is not incredible) | Paper hearts | Cold and broken | Dubstep | Sometimes | I wish you were there | Quite devotion | Forever | Holding on and letting go | Lights will guide you home | I can take anything | Illuminaudio | The world | Overwhelming | On the run |
Good but clean/simple edition» Downpour | Would you will? | True Love | Here with me | Kiss me slowly | You've lost your mind | Fools | Fight inside | This is twice now | Touched | Simple things | Gone away | Perfect for you | Here, together |
Not incredible, but worth of a look» Not alone | Nostalgia (actually, i love this song) | We need each other | Whataya want from me | A fallen love | Fade away | What is lost | I'll save your life | Last train home | My sweet prince | Reunite without fail | Right here | Everybody loves me | Taken | Young and beautiful | To be loved | Savin'me | This is just a game | Skeptic | My midnight romeo (v2) | We'll meet again | Flame | Throw away | You are my sunshine | Play the game | And you, my love, are wrong | A thousand times | On the coldest winter night | Eventually | To the sky | Youth | You make beautiful things | Simple and clean | Fall for you | Hourglass | White shadows | Maybe I just like how it sounds | Wish you were here (v2) | The last dance | Time after time | Pretty face | Lie to me | Epic | I'll take the shot for you | I want to live | Polarity | Touch | --- |

Fanart based:
Perfect ones» Lie with me | Falling | I know you care | Close to me | Memory | Lean on |
Good edition» Young and beautiful (v2) | Po*nPo*n | Vanilla twilight | Merry christmas | Losing sleep | Orion | Rock ‘n Roll |
Good timing/song» Please don't go | Forevermore (but the edition is pretty, too) | Safe and sound |
Not incredible, but worth of a look» 9 " on | You can't escape | Deco*27 |

Everything:
Perfect ones» Sweet and sour | All I see | Miracles | When i wake up |
Good edition» Young blood | Parachute | Clarity | Love the way you lie (with some flaws, but...) | How to start a war | Brighter thant the sun | They say love is forever | Somebody to you | Dead of me | Silver lining |
Good timing/song» When the sky falls | Je suis un homme | I'm okay | Say something |
Not incredible, but worth of a look» Requiem | Everywhere | Love story | Heartbit | Selflessness | Head over heals | Safe and sound | Pound the alarm | Creatures in the dark | Runnin | Dare you to move | 50 shades of gay (it includes Shizaya) | You got my heart | Clarity (v2) | Anathema |
With quotes from other series (mostly anime pics)» What's a soulmate? | It's like you're screaming | Does this darkness have a name? | And I loved him |