K-pop e mais


Sobre algumas bandas de k-pop: www. Também estão incluídos cantores de ops / eds de animes


SNSD (GIRLS GENERATION): catch me if you can | mr.mr. | I got a boy | dancing queen | my oh my | twinkle | the boys | oh! | gee | run |
HYUNA: red | change | ice cream | bubble pop |
NU ABO: www
Eric Nam: heavens door |
SONGJIUN: twenty-five |
FTISLAND: i wish |
AILEE: don't touch me |
Miniskirt: www
GOT7: stop it |
JUNIEL: love falls | fool | illa illa |
HI SUHYUN: i'm different |
SUPER JUNIOR: this is love |
GARNiDELi: ambiguous short
2PM: take off |
CHERRY BLOSSOM: cycle |
ROOKIEZ: in my world |
PLUS: canvas ending |
SPLAY: drawing days |
DO AS INFINITY: fairy tail op 17
D-51: famiglia |
NAMIE AMURO: fight together |
DAISYxDAISY: towa no kizuna |
MIKA KOBAYASHI: before my body is dry |